How to Understand School Protocols for COVID-19 and Vaccines
COVID-19 School Protocols: Terms to Know
What Parents Need to Know About COVID-19 School Protocols
How Can Families Follow School Protocols During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
COVID School Guidance for Parents
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Where to Find Out More About COVID-19 Protocols in Schools
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Schools | World Health Organization: frequently asked questions about the impact of COVID-19 on children and education.
- COVID-19 Resources and Information | ChildCare.gov: landing page of information for COVID-19 and children specific to states and territories.
- COVID-19 Resources for Schools, Students, and Families | U.S. Department of Education: source for updates to COVID-19 policies related to elementary and secondary education, special education, higher education and lifelong learning.
- National COVID-19 School Response Dashboard: dashboard enabling users to view COVID-19 cases alongside reopening data from individual schools, districts and states.
- Resources for Learning at Home | U.S. Department of Education
- Trusted Resources | Dear Pandemic: list of credible and timely sources of COVID-19 education, including multilingual resources.