MCD – Masters in Communication Disorders
What is the Masters in Communications Disorders Degree
How Does This Degree Relate to Public Health?
What Career Options Are There For MCD Degree?
School of Communication
Master of Science in Communication Disorders
Speech@Emerson enables you to earn an MS online and pursue SLP certification in as few as 20 mos. Learn the same curriculum as the on-campus program. Study FT or PT.
- Prepares you to pursue certification as an SLP generalist
- In-person clinical placements at faculty-approved partner sites
- As few as 20 months to complete
New York University
NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders
NYU Steinhardt’s online master of science program in Communicative Sciences and Disorders prepares aspiring speech-language pathologists with a comprehensive professional education.
- Prepares students to pursue SLP licensure
- Accredited by ASHA’s Council on Academic Accreditation
- As few as six terms to complete
- Full-time and part-time plans of study
Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences
Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Baylor’s SLP master’s program online can be completed full time in 20 months or part time in 25 months. Bachelor’s required. No GRE required.
- Part-time and full-time options: 20 and 25 months
- Industry-leading curriculum in a faith-based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Explore Masters in Communication Disorders & Speech Pathology Programs
|University||Format||Location||Study Length||Test Requirement||Number of Credits|
|Online||Boston, Massachusetts||As few as 20 months||No GRE Required||72|
|New York University|
|Online||New York, New York||As few as 6 terms||No GRE Required||48|
|Online||Waco, Texas||As few as 20 months||No GRE Required||45|