Featured Online Master's in Public Health Programs
The following sponsored schools offer MPH degrees online, and are currently accepting applicants for their programs.
- Online MPH can be completed in a little over two years.
- Courses include: Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health System Administration, Environmental Health, Behavioral Sciences, and more.
- World-renowned for its accomplished faculty and research expertise
- Public Health Graduate Program is an applicant for accreditation by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- Visit the Purdue Website laptop
Online MPH is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) and offers four focus areas to specialize in. An accelerated track is available, as well as two dual-degree options, so you can earn an MBA or Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior in tandem with your MPH.
Simmons' online Master of Public Health program, MPH @ Simmons, is designed to give you the real-world skills you need to address health inequity on a local, national, and global scale. You'll learn core public health methodology, leadership, and advocacy skills needed to improve population health equity. No GRE required.