Simmons’ online Master of Public Health program, [email protected], is designed to give you the real-world skills you need to address health inequity on a local, national, and global scale. You’ll learn core public health methodology, leadership, and advocacy skills needed to improve population health equity. Additionally, you’ll participate in on-ground applied-learning experiences during the program.
[email protected] can be completed in as few as 21 months. GRE scores are not required to apply.
• Earn an MPH focused on health equity
• No public health experience required to apply
• Complete in as few as 21 months
• In-person immersions opportunities in international and domestic locations
• No GRE score required to apply