The service-oriented Master of Public Health (MPH) online program from Baylor University enables current and aspiring public health advocates to pursue their calling. Students will learn the skills and theories necessary to improve quality of life across populations — locally and globally. Baylor is now accepting applications for the MPH online program with a specialization in Community Health, which can be completed in as few as 18 months. GRE scores are not required to apply.
• Specialize in Community Health
• Part-time and full-time options available
• Complete in as few as 18 months
• No GRE required
• Service-oriented MPH program delivered online
• Program upholds Baylor’s faith-based mission